Short rods with lots of muscle and strength!
When fishing at a remote tropical destination no failures are allowed. Our rod designers knew this when we asked them to make a range of rods that will make even the best reels brake if the rods are pushed to the max! Edge 3776 Jigging rods are designed for speed jigging with fixed spool reels and Edge jigging T rods are designed with a trigger for multiplier reels . They feature saltwater super grade EVA handles, Fuji® DPS reel seats (Jigging), Fuji® PSS reel seats (Jigging T) and Fuji® SiC MN guides. Both Jigging and Jigging T are made in two models designed for a max brake setting of respectively 26 and 33 kilos. All rods are in one piece and have a length of 5’2”.
- Saltwater super grade EVA handle
- Reel Seat: Fuji® DPS with unique rubber coating (Jigging)
- Reel Seat: Fuji® PSS with unique rubber coating (Jigging T)
- Guides: Fuji® SiC MN
- Blank: ´TORAY´ High Performance Carbon for superior action and casting
- Reinforced with 90° Carbon
- Aluminum Cross Gimbal
- Pac Bay Rubber Gimbal Cover
- Delivered in padded cloth bag
- Unique serial number on all rods
The Edge top series is called 3776. It is named after the famous Mount Fuji in Japan. The top of the mountain is found at an altitude 3776 meters above sea level and no other name would be more appropriate for a rod with the very best in Fuji guides and reel seatMarketing coordinator, Peter Kirkby Direct: +45 22 12 76 70 Fairpoint Outdoors: +45 48 10 38 00 E-mail: email@example.com